REGISTER TO PERFORM HERE
REGISTER BY PHONE:
THE AUDITION PROCESS
RESERVING YOUR AUDITION SPOT (Online or In-person)
- Call, Email, Website contact form, Facebook (inbox) or social media sites.
IN-PERSON AUDITION (Process)
- If under 17 years of age a parent must accompany you at the auditions.
- You are subject to be filmed the entire time you are on-site.
- Dress representative of your act.
- Bring a short Bio / Resume on yourself about you and your talent.
at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled audition time.
- Their maybe others in your time-segment (1st come 1st serve).
- You will have additional forms to fill out
- You will interview for the magazine & network (prepare to talk about yourself on camera for the show).
- You will have a brief photo shoot.
- Segments of your auditions may be edited into the show.
- Schedule your time accordingly, you may be asked to wait around for a second audition.
- Be prepared to perform several times if needed (different songs or acts).
- Absolutely no smoking, profanity, loud-talking, sagging pants, provocative clothing or clowning while on the premises.
ONLINE AUDITION (Process)
- Join the network here
- Upload a video (professional or recorded with your phone).
- Upload a picture of yourself or group
a brief bio on who you are and how your group or act was started.
- A Representative will view video and respond back to you.
- If you make it pass the 1st Round of eliminations you will have to travel to Winyah Auditorium in Georgetown, SC to perform in-front of a live audience and celebrity judges.
WHO CAN AUDITION
All Ages & All Talent
This is a family show
- Absolutely no profanity or self destructive messages in music
- Dances must not be provocative or sexual.
- Clothing must not be too revealing or too provocative.
If you are eliminated in any round, you will still be able to use all services offered by the network.