TALENT, PERFORMING & THE ARTS: STUDIOS, COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
South Carolina Media Arts Academy, ABC’s WPDE News Channel 15, the CW network
& the Winyah Auditorium Corporation is excited to announce the all new
Carolina’s Got Talent Television series, Network, Magazine and Televised Talent
Carolina Talent is a network of over 500 artists, groups, churches, production companies and industry leaders banned together to identify and provide a platform, resources and exposure for the serious performing artists in the Carolinas and generate funds for scholarships and education.
Here is what we are asking of you:
- To Interview for magazine and television show.
- To encourage your top performing artists to audition for show or join the network.
- To use the network (to advertise, promote and for your media, production, sound, video etc.)
Here is what you get:
- Advertising Package
- Your organization is identified with all artists that you encouraged to participate (free advertising).
- Regular appearances on “Carolinas Got Talent” Television Show & Live Showcase
- Access to 240,000 local and over One Million online viewers (live, tv, print, radio & online).
- A monthly column in the Carolina Talent Magazine (if you choose).
All Options can be customized to fit your promotional needs. Many options are available.
Carolina’s Got Talent is a non-profit project of the SC Media Arts Academy.
We thank you for your time and it is our hope that you will make a positive decision to help us educate and provide these resources for the community.
We look forward to working with you on this project on any level.