To: Carolina’s Best Performing Artists
The South Carolina Media Arts Academy, WPDE Channel 15, ABC & the Winyah Auditorium Corporation is excited to announce the all new Carolina Talent Network, Magazine and Televised Talent Show-Case.
Carolina Talent is a network of organizations, artists, production companies and industry leaders that has banned together to identify and provide a platform, resources and exposure for the serious performing artists in the Carolinas.
The network is searching for 100 performing artists that are ready to “DO WHATEVER IT TAKES” to get to their next level and are willing to star in a new television show.
Here is what you get:
- Opportunity to win $10,000, Audition for National TV Show (if you do not pass any round you still have access to services)
- Regular appearances on “Carolinas Got Talent” Television Show & Live Showcase
- Access to 240,000 local and over One Million online viewers (live, television, print, radio and online).
- A monthly column in the Carolina Talent Magazine.
- Video Shoot, Photo Shoot, Website, Social Networking Package, Fundraising & Marketing Package.
- Membership with the Carolina Talent Network (for funding, marketing, rehearsal space, consulting & production). See network member services
I thank you for your time. For more information, please do not hesitate to call
(843) 465-7236 or email
THE AUDITION PROCESS
RESERVING YOUR AUDITION SPOT (Online or In-person)
- Call, Email, Website contact form, Facebook (inbox) or social media sites.
- Sign-up on this page
- Leave your name, Age(s), Type of performance, Group or artist name, number in group, Phone, email and city where you live, day and time you would like to audition.
- Request an audition Day and Time –
- A Representative will respond back to you with a time and specific Instructions.
- If under 18, parents must sign waivers and release forms.
- Create an online account HERE...then wait for instructions.
IN-PERSON AUDITION (Process)
- If under 17 years of age a parent must accompany you at the auditions.
- You are subject to be filmed the entire time you are on-site.
- Dress representative of your act.
- Bring a short Bio / Resume on yourself about you and your talent.
at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled audition time.
- Their maybe others in your time-segment (1st come 1st serve).
- You will have additional forms to fill out
- You will interview for the magazine & network (prepare to talk about yourself on camera for the show).
- You will have a brief photo shoot.
- Segments of your auditions may be edited into the show.
- Schedule your time accordingly, you may be asked to wait around for a second audition.
- Be prepared to perform several times if needed (different songs or acts).
- Absolutely no smoking, profanity, loud-talking, sagging pants, provocative clothing or clowning while on the premises.
ONLINE AUDITION (Process)
- Join the network here
- Upload a video (professional or recorded with your phone).
- Upload a picture of yourself or group
a brief bio on who you are and how your group or act was started.
- A Representative will view video and respond back to you.
- If you make it pass the 1st Round of eliminations you will have to travel to Winyah Auditorium in Georgetown, SC to perform in-front of a live audience and celebrity judges.
WHO CAN AUDITION
All Ages & All Talent
This is a family show
- Absolutely no profanity or self destructive messages in music
- Dances must not be provocative or sexual.
- Clothing must not be too revealing or too provocative.
If you are eliminated in any round, you will still be able to use all services offered by the network.